Welcome to our blog where we will keep you up to date with all things about hearing and ears.
You may not realize it, but it’s not just the person with hearing loss who is suffering. It effects your loved ones, work success, safety, and ability to stay in the game. Don’t think you have hearing loss? Most people won’t admit it to themselves or others, perhaps they’re afraid they will need hearing aids, and hearing aids “make you look old.” We are here to say that nothing is more conspicuous than untreated hearing loss, and besides, you may just have wax in your ears.
Ask yourself a few simple questions:
- Do you have trouble hearing over the telephone?
- Can you hear your dining partner clearly in a noisy restaurant?
- Have friends, family, co-workers or neighbors told you to have your hearing tested?
- Do others ask you to turn down the volume on the TV?
- You couldn’t hear when someone whispered in your ear?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions listed above, you really should get your hearing screened.
We’re local, convenient and we care about you. We offer a no-obligation consultation and hearing screening, call 661-253-EARS (3277) to see if you qualify. We are always first to offer the latest in digital hearing aid technology.
Let us help you discover how much better life can be with today’s hearing solutions; including the most advanced digital hearing aids from leading hearing aid manufacturers.